Saturday, May 12, 2012

ROAD TRIP (kinda)

Well, I am going to a friend's house who lives about 45 minutes away. No problem right? Yeah- well I just showered and now I'm taking a break to rest a minute so I actually make it out the door. I better bring snacks etc and pepto. I've been sick nonstop(even though I'm barely eating) and don't want to be in a uncomfortable situation. 9 days until surgery. I CAN DO THIS. Hopefully I won't be wiped out when I get there...I made sure not to do anything all morning to "rest up" for the drive. Like I'm a granny!!!! And I can't forget a change of clothes for me and the baby!! Maybe some Pepto, some ensures...mmmhhhmmm...lot's of packing to do for an afternoon out!

On another note, here are my kids. Aren't they cute!!


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12277951/?claim=75juqmu6hv7">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment