Saturday, May 26, 2012

No guts- lots of glory

Hello from hospital land. It has been quite a week. Sorry I haven't updated. Today has been the first day I feel together enough and energetic enough to write. I am going to do a full post with pics and stuff but I just wanted to check in on my phone. I am feeling pretty amazing considering they opened me up, moved stuff around, took 5 feet of guts out and then stapled me back together.  I already feel different even with the recovery pain. I can't explain it. I feel less heavy, younger. It is so great. I'll give the weekly play by play later from my laptop. It has been the hardest few days of my life in a few ways. Physical pain, emotional pain and mental toughness. This was no joke. I've been pretty miserable but in a funny, sarcastic way, if that's possible.
Here's a pic from last night with Hubs and Daughter #2. It's so hard being away from home like this.



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12277951/?claim=75juqmu6hv7">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment