Thursday, May 17, 2012

2 units

Here I am just starting bag #2 in my blood transfusion. It's 1220 and I've been here since 8am. So ready to get home. Had trouble getting the line going because my veins suck. I already look like a junkie from two days of being poked.
My meals were interesting today. Nothing like giving a Colitis patient milk and ham for breakfast.
Ugh. No bueno. Lunch was the most interesting version of chicken picata ever. Horrible. Even I don't screw chicken up like that. And it was breaded. Yeah - picata isn't breaded!!
Anyway- I'm getting there. Daughter #1 was so sad I was missing field day today. It made me sad but I'm sure she survived.
Just had a nurse tell me I've 'pinked up' since coming in. Good news!!!
I'm writing this from the mobile app so we'll see how this turns out.
Seriously one of the best things about hospitals are the blanket warmers. I need one at home. Heated and toasty blankets are the best. 
I can't wait for all of it to be done. Im so tired today from being up and in pain last night. No chance for a nap because I'm right near the nurses station and I need to listen to stories of their vacations and their beer shits from going to the Rangers game. Ugh.  Shut up! No threat of that.
Ok signing off. I'll post skin color comparisons after this bag is done!!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12277951/?claim=75juqmu6hv7">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



No comments:

Post a Comment