Wednesday, April 10, 2013

WEGO Writing challenge Day #10. --- Picture Perfect.

Here's the prompt---->

HAWMC Day 10: Wordless Wednesday!

It’s often hard to like pictures of ourselves – post your favorite picture of yourself.  

I rarely like a picture of myself, especially since getting sick. My hair is different, my face looks different, my body composition is different, all the weight fluctuations have created a skewed body image in my head. It sucks. Every once in a while I'll see a picture taken that reminds me of the 'old' me and where I think, "Ok, I look pretty good!". I don't know. My hair had grown in a bit and I had a good cut, most of my fat prednisone face was gone, my eyelashes look nice and it was date night! It's few and far between. Anyway, here's one from a while ago I really like..... 








HAHAHAHAHAH-- JUST KIDDING!!!! I do love leopard print shoes though. Ok, here it is for real! ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment