Monday, April 8, 2013

WEGO Health writer's challenge Day #8--- Tigress

Here is WEGO's prompt for Day #8--->
If your health condition (or the health condition of a loved one!) was an animal, what would it be? Is it a real animal or make believe?  

This one is a tough one. The days that are symptom free are few and far between. Almost nonexistent. 
For the most part, having UC has sucked big time. I'm going to have to say my UC was/is a Tiger. 

Meow- good kitty.


Sometimes Tigers just lay around all lazy soaking up some sun, doing a whole lot of nothing. And then out of no where it can attack quickly reaching up to 40mph to catch it's prey which it proceeds to strangle by locking it's jaws around it until it dies. I definitely felt UC strangling the life out of me. Out of nowhere. One minute I was just chilling, having some water and -BAM- Tiger ambush is complete. Then it proceeded to tear me apart. Being sick was always two extremes for me. The half asleep lazy sunbather and the wild attacking killer. No in between. Even now with my JPouch I have days it feels like I was never sick and then the next day I can feel horrible and there aren't enough muscle relaxers in the world that can help me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment