Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My lips are Sealed. Day#3

Ciao!! Today's writing challenge is anything but. Here it is from WEGO.

---->>> It's Day 3 everyone, and it's our first "Wordless Wednesday"!

Post a picture that symbolizes your condition and your experiences.

I can not pick one picture to symbolize what my struggle has been as there have been many different ups and downs and phases. So I picked three that I felt had good visual impact for the varying degrees of status! Enjoy...








Smiling through excruciating pain. That was all I could do to cope with it all. 




Embracing my ostomy. I didn't slow my life down after my colectomy. Instead, it was very much the opposite.


Miss Semi-colon. Doing things confidently I haven't been able to do in years. Things 'normal' people take for granted. A 15 minute car ride for instance. That can be scary when you have no control over your malfunctioning and diseased colon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment