Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Reflection

<p>In less than 3 hours I'll be checking into the hospital again! I'm just laying here reflecting on everything that's gone on. Wondering what to do with all these ostomy supplies. I'm kind of feeling a little out of body... I can't believe it's almost done. I can't believe I'll be pooping again! Oh man!! I feel so normal with my stoma now and in a few hours SS will be gone. I feel like I'm getting on another roller coaster of unknowns. I definitely feel bittersweet about today. Excited about some closure and the end of this journey but anxious that this could open another round of issues. It's always possible. Hopefully not but you never know. I'm going to pack my bag and get ready to go.
I'm not scared. I don't understand that fear. I have more fear about it not being over. Hoping this is it. FrankenBelly is getting the hook up today. Pics and updates to follow! Have a great day everyone! Catch ya on the flipside.....guts intact!! Gutsy broad is ready to do this!

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck at the hospital, and I'll be thinking of you. I can imagine it all being a bit hair-raising. I'll keep an eye out for the update after it's all been done. Take care! Kay :O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just saw your well wish!!! Sorry !! Hope you have been keeping up. Life is grand! =)

      Delete